What's the ATF and BFWars
HistoryATF, for formerly French-speaking Teams Association, has been created in 2004 by Battlefield 1942 - DesertCombat teams for teams themselves.
It's goal is to help them meeting each others, debating about better rules for a more fair-play game (baserape forbid by example), evaluating teams to make a fair-team-book, helping the teams for all administrative sides like finding a new server, configurating it, recruting players, hosting the team's website or teamspeak for a time ..
Now it takes place on our common game Battlefield 4 on PC support.
By the past years, its strong teams community has grown up, leading them to help each other, promote fair-play in game, creating sparing partners and rise their skills.
Today, ATF is always a teams conglomerate, opened to every nations, which is led up by teams themselves by their help, their community projects, and their esports passion on the fields.
VectorsFor this, ATF, as a non-profit community, creates some events, like esport-cups and pickups to make players play with each others, to make them meet and discuss about the game, skills and rules.
Its structure has been designed to provide best services to teams :
- Website and forums,
- News publishing about E-sport, team's and organisation's interests,
- Teams' delegates meetings,
- Lend of a Teamspeak to plan matchs
- Challenge unit BFWars for teams,
- Fair-play rules suggestion for 8vs8 conquest matchs
- Team book,
- Match referencing to know what's happening on the international fields,
- Pickups (game where many teams are shuffled) organisation unit,
- Cups, ladders ...
So has been created BFWars which is a fully automated unit oriented to meet teams :
- Team book and teams referencing,
- Challenges sender between teams for PCW, ATF's Ladder or Cup. Choose your mode, map and date, BFWars do the rest, including remind your members,
- Matchs reporting for every situation (cup, league, PCW ...). Let us know what's your playing,
- Teams level prediction (BFWars cotation). Your results are anaylised and give you a level,
- Teams suggestions to meet judging from your BFWars cotation,
- News covering of the Conquest 8vs8 scene ...
CompetitionSince it has been created, ATF has organised tournaments which has all been strongly guided by fair-play, competition for all, and a good and sport spirit in all case. By the way, each tournament has been ran as the teams which has lost their matchs, can run the tournament in a secondary cup of its level.
- 2004 - ATF Cup - DesertCombat : FTD ; SSF ; SW42
- 2005 - ATF Cup 2 - DesertCombat : SW42 ; CDD ; IF
- ATF Cup 2 Silver : FDSM ; DFC
- ATF Cup 2 Bronze : da° ; FDK
- 2005 - ATF Exotic Cup (championship) : DesertCombat: IF ; CDD ; da°
- 2006 - ATF Cup 3 - Battlefield 2 : aAa (CDD) ; JAG ; dwa
- ATF Cup 3 Silver : H² ; SOE ; PIX
- 2007 - ATF DCon Cup - DesertConflict : SW42 ; FDSM ; FRA
- 2014 - ATF Cup 4 - Battlefield 4 (PC) : VIP ; XTS ; oC
- 2014 - ATF Cup PS4 - Battlefield 4 (PS4) : SoS ; UTP ; TTB
In 2007, DesertCombat nostalgic players of many ATF's teams constituted ATF Team on ESL.de and sign up to DesertCombat Revival Cup facing teams as HFD, rG, uG.dc, HEER...
ATF led to create a community of linked players, made concrete by many inter-teams projects rarely seen. Be part of the ATF has made profit of many teams (and their members) by giving them activity, life, beeing covered by media, and be advised to their grow up.