So would Quin play for a different team should that happen

So would Quin play for a different team should that happen

Messagepar elaine95 » Jeu 13 Juin 2019, 3:21 am

Bears head coach Matt Nagy said on Tuesday that he is “cautiously optimistic” about quarterback Mitchell Trubisky starting against the Lions on Thanksgiving despite a right shoulder injury that’s keeping him out of practice.Without any guarantees that Trubisky is going to play Color Rush Will Harris Jersey , there were questions for Lions head coach Matt Patricia about how the team will prepare for the possibility of facing Chase Daniel on Thursday.Patricia said, via the , that the preparations wouldn’t be much different and that the coaches have to “just understand the system” that Nagy is running in Chicago. Patricia called that system “efficient” and complimented them on doing a “great job of getting the ball out to everybody.鈥漃atricia also noted that Daniel was also with Nagy in Kansas City, so he’s well versed in the roots of that offensive system and that’s where the focus will be with kickoff right around the corner. As we near the Detroit Lions finale against the Green Bay Packers on Sunday Cheap Will Harris Jersey , one has to wonder how many of the players currently on the roster will be around next season. The team obviously needs to make some serious changes, and personnel will undoubtedly be shaken up in the offseason.But for some players, it isn’t a matter of whether they’ll play in Detroit or not, but whether they will play at all next year. One of those players is Glover Quin Will Harris Jersey Womens , who will turn 33 years old next month. Quin told media during his weekly Wednesday sessions that he hasn’t really contemplated what he’ll do next season and that he hasn’t debated retirement during the season. “I’ve been locked in for the whole duration of the season,” Quin said. “Once I made up my mind, ‘hey I’m coming back to play (in 2018)’ I’ve been locked in. Those are offseason situations. I’m not thinking about retiring and stuff like that during the season.”Of course, his decision to stay in Detroit may not entirely be up to him. Rookie Tracy Walker has slowly been chipping away at Quin’s playing time this year Matthew Stafford Jersey , and the team could save $6.25 million in cap room if they decide to release the veteran safety this offseason.So would Quin play for a different team should that happen? Would he just retire? Will he retire anyways?“I don’t know, we’ll see.” Speaking of Quin, MLive’s Kyle Meinke believes the Pro Bowl safety deserved better in Detroit. Just because there’s a meaningless game coming up doesn’t mean we shouldn’t be breaking down some film. Dan Orlovsky continued his weekly segment with Mike O’Hara to break down what makes Aaron Rodgers and Davante Adams so dangerous. Detroit Lions cornerbacks Darius Slay and Nevin Lawson are likely to earn some playing time bonuses this week. ESPN Michael Rothstein has all of the details on roster bonuses likely to be earned and which players may come up short. We may not have gotten Toto at halftime of the Thanksgiving Day game, but at least the Quick Lane Bowl got it right: The Lions could technically pick as high as No. 2 in the 2019 NFL Draft Darius Slay Jersey , but don’t realistically expect them to be anywhere higher five. Jeff Risdon of Lions Wire explains. If you’re still in the Christmas spirit, this video on the Stafford’s generous tradition every holiday season should carry you into the weekend. (WARNING: GET TISSUES)

elaine95
Habitué

Message(s) : 61

Retour vers General Discussion