ATF Cup 4 opens !

Modérateur: :Secrétaires ATF:

ATF Cup 4 opens !

Messagepar LittleLama » Lun 19 Mai 2014, 11:26 pm

Many teams asked it, here it comes, 4th of its name, the made in ATF tournament : the ATF Cup 4 !

This time on Battlefield 4, as expected, always conquest 8vs8, always ATF's spirit, but on BF4.
Subscriptions are OPENNED right now here

[NOTICE 26/05 : A bug on team creation has just been solved. Issues are closed on the way to the Cup. Sorry for the inconvenience.]

Here's the calendar :
  • Subscriptions opens, today may 20th
  • May 30th (regarding to the number of teams) : closing down of subscriptions, shuffling of the teams in the bracket and of the first turn maps (BNL will be ended this day).
  • Sunday june the 1st : launch of the matchs at the frequency of 1 min. per week (1 turn per week, day match free).
  • End of the tournament : depending the number of teams, july the 6th if 16 teams.

Here are some details about the cup :
  • The tournament will be played as a winner and looser bracket without qualifying phase. So, each team can have one defeat in the cup.
  • The ATF Rules are mandatory except two changes :
    • Rounds will end at 20 minutes past
    • Maps will be shuffled and forced for each turn (2 maps per match)

How to join the cup ?

The cup will be supervised by our BFWars module which is made to let you refer teams, send challenges, report matchs and manage rankings. Here's how you can enter BFWars and register to the cup.

1. Create an user account on the website. Click register at this top right corner, create account, and validate it with the mail received. Pay attention to use a valid mail that you read often for esport purposes.
  2. Refer your own team here : http://www.asso-atf.com/en/teams/refer WARNING : If your team is already registered just clic the blue button "I'm in this team". We will manually add you to the team and you could then follow the next steps.
  3. You will be then it's delegate and will be able to manage the team page and sign up the teams to ladders, cups or send challenges to other teams. You can add players or persons in charge by going to the page "Edit Line-Up" from your team page or in the menu. Players can ask you to add them by consulting the team page and press the blue button "I'm in this team". You will be advided by mail.
  4. You can now join the cup on the cup page by clicking on the green button : "Join the cup" here http://www.asso-atf.com/en/cup/ATFCup4 and read carefully the cup rules.

Let's rock ! :gunsmilie:
ATF Cup 4 page

LittleLama
Secrétaire ATF
Secrétaire ATF

Message(s) : 1758
Pseudo ingame: -SW42-LittleLama

Re: ATF Cup 4 opens !

Messagepar LittleLama » Mar 20 Mai 2014, 3:56 pm

Twelve hours after openning, here's the teams list of those which has joined the cup (by subscription time order) :

1. !fr! =SW42= - Super Warriors 42
  2. !fr! [DF] - Delta force
  3. !fr! -AdN- - Arche de Noé
  4. !fr! =Dmon= - Dmon
  5. !fr! [KGB] - Killers aux Grosses B**es
  6. !it! 8eam - Eighteam
  7. !es! ProType - ProtoType

Cup pages : http://www.asso-atf.com/fr/cup/ATFCup4

Thanks to you mates ! :gunsmilie:

By the way, there is an important poll here about the cup's map list.
Please take a minute to answer it :thumbsup:
viewtopic.php?f=106&t=1951&p=20990#p20990
LittleLama
Secrétaire ATF
Secrétaire ATF

Messagepar LittleLama » Mer 21 Mai 2014, 9:45 am

Here's a little "How to" digression :

How to join the cup ?

1. Create an user account on the website. Click register at this top right corner, create account, and validate it with the mail received. Pay attention to use a valid mail that you read often for esport purposes.
  2. Refer your own team here : http://www.asso-atf.com/en/teams/refer WARNING : If your team is already registered ( http://www.asso-atf.com/en/teams ) just clic the blue button "I'm in this team". We will manually add you to the team and you could then follow the next steps.
  3. You will be then it's delegate and will be able to manage the team page and sign up the teams to ladders, cups or send challenges to other teams. You can add players or persons in charge by going to the page "Edit Line-Up" from your team page or in the menu. Players can ask you to add them by consulting the team page and press the blue button "I'm in this team". You will be advided by mail.
  4. You can now join the cup on the cup page by clicking on the green button : "Join the cup" here http://www.asso-atf.com/en/cup/ATFCup4 and read carefully the cup rules.
LittleLama
Secrétaire ATF
Secrétaire ATF

Messagepar 10Hz-JSRaider » Jeu 05 Juin 2014, 9:56 pm

Hey Lama, thank you or letting 10Hz join late. we really appreciate you putting this cup on.

If you need anything from us, just let me know. The more BF4 8v8 the better 8)
10Hz-JSRaider
Visiteur

Message(s) : 1
Pseudo ingame: 10Hz-JSRaider

Messagepar COSTA » Dim 08 Juin 2014, 10:42 pm

That was nice of admin really to let you guys join late....
Just wondering about few things about rules of ATF CUP:
-why all teams DO NOT have signed up players in their rooster?
...this mean that ANY TEAM can bring who ever they want to upcoming match and same player can play for several teams during the CUP without any control.If any TEAM feels that they might loose they can just CALL for BACKUP and deal with the oponent. :shock:
-the other thing is,even if you joined late,you lost first round against VIP under name 10 Hz,without any rooster or registered players for 10 Hz,and now you show up with XTS name,also without any responsibility to anounce something about players,or even better you are ALLOWED to do that in the middle of the cup,and i guess ADMIN is oblivious about it,or he is just friend of a friend???
to explain things here,nothing related in this example of rooster,10Hz and XTS wasn't ofensive for the mentioned teams,BUT IT WAS OFFENSIVE TO ADMIN WHO IS OBVIOUSLY NOT DOING HIS JOB!!!!! :nuke:
About selecting teams and putting them on lower or upper brackets,about teams that are going to face-off in looser brackets which are from the same side of the ladder,etc.,don't even wanna start....
overall rule are interesting a bit i guess,and CUP itself,but MAJOR problem with organisation and stuff responsibility...
cheers,COSTA :cheers:
COSTA
Visiteur

Message(s) : 2
Pseudo ingame: -tAf-COSTA

Messagepar LittleLama » Lun 09 Juin 2014, 7:29 am

Hi,

I don't understand why you're so upset against me and my responsibilities. :lol:
10Hz changed it's name yesterday night. I have no information about this rename, I asked explaination, be sure about that. I didn't noticed any change in the roster though. More over, they still don't answer to challenges, so you should not worry about that at this time, but thank you for noticing it, regardless the form you choose.

About mercenary in the cup, they are obviously to ban. As you can see, in ATF, no anti-cheat soft, no pbguid and our rules are simplified to concentrate players attention on the game. We're there to meet teams, not to make heavy the game with non-efficient rules and softs which avoid nothing.
So you have to learn to trust your opponent.
Players are shown on teams website, making all of them be on ATF isn't a solution I think. What you can do is to check it on their platoon (we have the links on teams pages) or website, and if you find a mercenary, so it's obvious that sanctions will be given. Yes we can ask teams to add their complete roster on the website, I don't think it will be a problem if sometimes a team want to get mercenary, but it will make it heavy to others. I'll ask the team on the cup to do so as well, just to know who is playing. Consider this as done.

But about why doing it, I'm perplex. There is no prize but fun and honor of the win. Using mercenary is so risky.
Seriously, trust your opponent, and you can trust staff too. We aren't "friend" neither with 10Hz nor with any other team when managing the cup (personnally I don't even know 10Hz more than you : that mean not at all ...)
So keep cool and enjoy the game.

If you have any complain, feel free to give it to me, I always answer my mails. By the way, thank you for your suggestions. Be sure that I will personnally consider it to improve our match system.
Regards
LittleLama
Secrétaire ATF
Secrétaire ATF

Messagepar SunZ » Mer 11 Juin 2014, 10:31 am

i totally agree with you costa
I have an example of what you are complaining about : i told ATF admin that there is a problem about octavia players and crazy skills players who are the same players playing for both teams in the cup :shock: and he answered me that Im not Team leader of my team so im not allowed to talk about this kind of problem. :clapping:

This is not normal that a player can play in many differents teams in a cup.... that rosters are not registered for all teams on the website of ATF etc...
SunZ
Habitué

Message(s) : 62
Pseudo ingame: [DF]SunZ

Messagepar LittleLama » Mer 11 Juin 2014, 1:19 pm

Allez Sunz ça suffit ... le troll c'est mal. :thumbdown: Le problème sera traité, tu peux même m'aider !
LittleLama
Secrétaire ATF
Secrétaire ATF

Messagepar COSTA » Jeu 12 Juin 2014, 6:55 pm

I am sorry L.lama,are you saying that I am trolling you or what....didn't really understanded that finger down...
COSTA
Visiteur

Message(s) : 2
Pseudo ingame: -tAf-COSTA

Messagepar LittleLama » Jeu 12 Juin 2014, 8:18 pm

No lol ! Don't worry that's just between Sunz and me but all is fine ;)
The problem you talk about is holden.
LittleLama
Secrétaire ATF
Secrétaire ATF

Retour vers English News