MapleStory 2: How to Level Up Quickly

Vous y trouverez les fiches de présentations des Teams de l'ATF

MapleStory 2: How to Level Up Quickly

Messagepar Sletrry » Jeu 15 Nov 2018, 3:58 am

The difficulty was not too bad on Bellonova after pushing back months back for a while and pretty much got near sorted. GMs really cleaned up the server. However, with the recent merge with YMCK, the host has gotten incredibly polluted with garbage.

No crime to YMCK generally. I do not refer to you , but 95 percent of the botters now on our server came from YOUR server. This leads me to think that the majority doesn't offer a **** about cheating on your server and totally embrace cheap Maplestory 2 Mesos .

Nexon, real players botting at KSH has become a more critical issue than it ever has been. You need to have nipped this ages back and actually pushed patrols to make sure cheating from actual players ceased. During occasions every single drill hall map is inhabited with these pieces of trash and a large part of other popular maps are also occupied. Even if it is not an occasion drill hall is pretty much filled with afk macroing crap.

I feel like this dilemma ought to be a lot easier to deal with now that you have less servers to deal with since mergers. It takes 30 minutes to a min to ascertain whether or not someone is macroing and allow me to tell you right now. Their macros are obvious as hell.

More product of games at Mmogo!If you want to buy,welcome to https://www.mmogo.com/Maplestory-2/Mesos.html !

Sletrry
Visiteur motivé

Message(s) : 9

Re: MapleStory 2: How to Level Up Quickly

Messagepar CharlotteSScudder » Ven 15 Mars 2019, 8:32 am

Your tips to go up quickly in Maplestory is very good. In the topaperwritingservices.com level your tips are useful for its users. I follow your instructions and it gives me benefit. Now by reading different types of post like this i learn more to achieve the target and i hope soon i will the winner of this game and getting my rewards.
CharlotteSScudder
Visiteur

Message(s) : 1

Retour vers Présentation des Teams